- Use cases for anonymous classes
- PHP 7 is becoming more and more adopted among developers, and we now enjoy using scalar and return type declarations, null coalescing operator, new error handling and other cool features that we were eagerly waiting for. There are already many...
- Testing conventions
- Testing is an essential aspect of development, and test code should be treated the same way with regard to defining and using coding conventions and standards. This time I would like to share few conventions that I follow when writing unit...
- Testing web API clients using Guzzle Mock Handler
- Whether you're writing a client for your own web API to offer it to users or you're simply implementing integration for a 3rd-party API in your system, it is important to test it to make sure your client is capable...
Experiences, thinking and tips arising from my professional programming career